5 ways to help your grown-up children to better manage their finances
We all love our children. So it can be tough to admit they may not be great with money. But be honest, do any of these ring a bell?
· They keep running out of money before their pay cheque comes in.
· They keep ‘borrowing’ money from you and others, and failing to pay it back.
· They have maxed out a bunch of credit cards.
· They have a bad credit history as a result of not paying back loans.
· They keep getting involved with ‘get rich quick’ schemes that end up losing them money.
If any of these seem familiar, is there anything you can do to help your children develop healthier financial habits?